manufacturer and distributor of musical instrument accessories
D’Addario & Company is the largest manufacturer and distributor of musical instrument accessories in the world. As a US based manufacturing company, we pride ourselves on high automation machinery and innovative technology, as well as our commitment to environmentally sustainable practices. Through our D’Addario Foundation we are committed to helping make music education possible and ensuring thousands of children can participate in instrument instruction programs in under-served communities. Most importantly, we pride ourselves on our diverse team of individuals who commit to the embodiment of our core values of curiosity, passion, candor, family and responsibility and translate them into action every day.
Have you ever thought of working with percussion as a career? Are you driven, curious, and excited to work with people who have the same passion as you? Do you thrive seeing your hard work come to fruition? If you answered yes, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We are currently looking for a Percussion Product Specialist to join our growing, progressive, and collaborative work environment. The Specialist will work with the ProMark Product Management and Operations teams to develop and execute tactics supporting the brand’s strategic plans and goals. The qualified candidate must demonstrate strong interpersonal and organizational skills and have relevant experience in project management and operational manufacturing.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, and the opportunity to build a career with one of the most highly regarded organizations in the industry.
- Will work on the development and launch of new products, including; project scope, testing, validation, item setup, forecasting, packaging, operations coordination, communications, etc.
- Partner with Houston Operations team with the development and implementation of Quality Assurance testing methods.
- Collaborate with Quality Control in rectifying quality issues, advising or answering questions.
- Advise Product and Sales teams on potential sales opportunities
- Work on the creation and maintenance of brand/product and marketing assets, including; photography, product data, marketing copy, price lists, training materials/fact sheets, video/multimedia content, printed materials, trade show visuals, POP, press releases, etc.
- Assist with and potentially attend consumer/trade events; booth logistics/activity, orders, travel, reports
- Handle sales department communications and activities, including; Business to Business promotions, Direct to Consumer promotions, business unit meetings, training materials/presentations, and planned customer/retailer travel.
- Advise marketing team with consumer engagement via blogs, social, forums, consumer inquiries, etc.
- Assisting with artist relations, as needed, including; clinics, factory visits, photo shoots, etc.
- Some travel is required. Frequent travel to NY HQ in Farmingdale. (approx. 20%)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Engineering
- 1-3 years of professional experience
- Passionate Percussionist
- Experience working with operational manufacturing machinery
- Experience in product development & quality assurance
- Strong data analytics and visualization skills – including but not limited to: PowerBi, data science, machine learning, programming language (Python, R, etc)
- Great communication, interpersonal and writing skills
- Strong organization skills, ability to plan and execute to plan
- Various knowledge of programs needed, including but not limited to MS Office (primarily Excel), Photoshop, html, various content management systems, web analytics programs, etc.
To apply for this job please visit careers-daddario.icims.com.