connect • support • grow
SWIM supports women in the music products industry to develop their leadership aspirations and to broaden and deepen their leadership proficiencies.
Fosters the relationships needed to equip woman to thrive within the music products industry.
- Network with industry peers at the SWIM meet, held at each NAMM Show.
- Link with other industry women through smartwomeninmusic.org database.
Provides an inclusive community to promote each individual’s full potential and celebrate collective achievements.
- Job shadowing and mentoring with industry leaders at trade shows and other music industry events.
- In-company residencies with acknowledged women leaders in the industry.
Reach new heights with educational opportunities that develop and expand women’s unique talents and strengths.
- Professional development opportunities at The NAMM Shows.
- Apply for enrollment at the annual two-day SWIM Leadership symposium at NAMM headquarters in Carlsbad, CA that brings together a diverse mix of successful women leaders, to inspire, to teach, and to share.
Donate – SWIM FUND
Inspire an aspiring woman in the music products industry by giving the gift of opportunity. Donate to the SWIM fund today.